Mostly aritha is used for beautiful and shiny hair and it also gives healthy skin. It is an important and beneficial herb of Ayurveda. It has been used since ancient times to make hair healthy and beautiful. Being an Ayurvedic product, it makes your hair beautiful without any kind of damage. Aritha can be used with shikakai powder, amla powder and methi powder for natural hair cleanser and conditioner. Aritha is used widely because of the problems related to hair.
- Provides healthy and silky hair and it also reduces hair fall and split ends.
- It helps to remove itching, dandruff, and Lice.
- Improves facial complexion and provides soft and supple skin.
- Helpful in skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis.
- An effective jewelry cleaner, can also be used in washing clothes.
- Anti-bacterial property.
How to Use It
Mix all the herbs like Henna, Amla, Shikakai, Tulsi, and aritha with Rose Water or plain water, make a paste and apply it on hair. This is helpful in hair graying and hair fall.